Named Best Urgent Care 9 Years in a Row!
Your Doc’s In has got you covered during flu season. Our influenza vaccinations are quick, inexpensive, and they’re the easiest and most effective way to avoid getting the flu.
Be sure to get inoculated early to give yourself the most protection. The flu is one of the most well known viruses. According to the Centers for Disease Control:
- Symptoms of the flu include fever or feeling feverish/chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue and/or vomiting and diarrhea.
- The virus spreads mainly when people who have the flu cough, sneeze or talk, releasing droplets that land in the mouths or noses of people nearby, who then become infected.
- Most adults are contagious 1 day before flu symptoms appear to up to 7 days after symptoms begin.
- Flu vaccinations greatly reduce your chances of getting the flu. They work by causing the body to develop antibodies that provide protection against the virus starting about two weeks after the vaccination is administered.
- Everyone six months and older should get a flu shot this season.
Other Immunizations and vaccinations we supply include:
- Hepatitis B