Named Best Urgent Care 9 Years in a Row!
COMPLETE PAPERWORK BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
You can save time at your visit by completing registration paperwork before you arrive. Simply click, print and complete the form. The paperwork is the same for new and returning patients and clients. (If you don’t have access to a printer, the form can be completed when you arrive.)
- Check to see if your insurance is accepted here.
- If you do not have health insurance, a deposit is required prior to the visit; the balance is due upon completion of your visit
- We offer a reduced fee schedule to support our self-pay patients
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR VISIT
- Your insurance card and photo ID are required for every visit
- Your copay; cash, check and credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard and the Discover Card)
- A list of your medications including dosage